To all of our valued customers and customers to be:
I find it interesting that my first blog for my website concerns the Coronavirus. I know that many of you out there are concerned about the virus. Here are my recommendations:
- Practice good hygiene.
- Wash your hands frequently or use a disinfectant.
- Try not to touch your face with your hands.
- Keep your home clean and disinfect all touchpoints in your home as well as any area where someone may cough or sneeze. I know that disinfectants are in high demand and can be hard to find. Do not worry. You can do a lot with a good microfiber cloth and an all-purpose cleaner or even distilled water. The microfiber will pick up more than you can imagine.
- If someone in your home or place of business contracts the coronavirus you will need to call a biohazard company to come and clean for you. That is their specialty. They can take care of you.
- Most of all, please keep calm. The human race has gotten through worse than this in the past. Have faith that we will be alright.
We are here if you need us. Angie’s Custom Cleaning is still up and running strong. We are a much-needed business at this critical time. All of our commercial and residential clients can rest easy. We have procured a hospital-grade disinfectant that can be used on any surface. It is also EPA approved. All of our people have been given this disinfectant and are using it at the facilities we service. We can do a deep clean for you and a regular disinfecting of your home or place of business. Please give us a call if you are in need of our services. Be safe and know you are in our thoughts and prayers.